GrizzlyBearSims Farming Simulator 17 Dedicated Multiplayer Server
I’m in the process of setting up a dedicated Farming Simulator 17 multiplayer server. The MP server is being hosted by VeryGames.net and our server is based in their USA data center. We have tested performance from across the USA and Europe and game play remains very stable with no lag.
Here are a few important details to understand before attempting to connect to the GrizzlyBearSims FS17 MP Server.
- Please Have Fun! The server is provided to those interested in playing FS17 in an effort to experience virtual farming with other farm sim enthusiasts.
- We are serious about our game play. We welcome anyone who shares our style of play. If you are interested in driving a tractor into a pond, then please go elsewhere. We practice a zero tolerance, first strike you’re out policy. So please consider this your one and only warning!
- The use of Teamspeak is mandatory while on the server. We must be able to communicate with each other at all times.
- We operate a G Rated and family friendly server at all times. We will not tolerate foul or abusive language.
- Game play on the GrizzlyBearSims MP Server may be recorded or streamed live by GrizzlyBearSims.
- If you are interested in joining the fun, please make sure you are a subscriber of GrizzlyBearSims YouTube Channel.